Providing education to restore respect for life from conception to natural death
Niagara Region Right to Life is a registered charity and educational partner that believes all human life should be protected from conception to natural death. We work through educational means to engage and empower youth to become integrated citizens who are willing to take a stand and be an effective voice for the voiceless.
Contest: The Father Ted Colleton Scholarship
DECEMBER 1, 2017
The Father Ted Colleton Scholarship is intended to help young people learn about pro-life issues and the prolife movement through research and writing. Through this educational medium, more people will be inspired to become involved in pro-life activities within in their schools or community setting.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be a highschool student in grade 11 or 12
- Submit one letter of reference from a school staff member or community representative
- Submit a personal outline (follow instruction on application)
- Submit an essay of approximately 1200 words
- Submit required documents by December 1, 2017
- Submit to: to email@example.com
- Call 416.204.1687 with questions