Providing education to restore respect for life from conception to natural death
Niagara Region Right to Life is a registered charity and educational partner that believes all human life should be protected from conception to natural death. We work through educational means to engage and empower youth to become integrated citizens who are willing to take a stand and be an effective voice for the voiceless.
Click here for details of the 2018-2019 Father Ted Colleton Scholarship Program.
Click here for French details Programme de Bourse Père Ted Colleton 2018-2019
Eligible candidates must:
- Be a highschool student in grade 11 or 12 in Canada
- Submit one letter of reference from a school staff member or community representative
- Submit a personal outline (follow instruction on application)
- Submit an essay of approximately 1200 words
- Submit required documents by Monday, December 3, 2018
- Submit to: to email@example.com
- Call 416.204.1687 with questions