The Father Ted Colleton Scholarship is intended to help young people learn about pro-life issues and the prolife movement through research and writing. Hopefully through this educational medium, more people will be inspired to become involved in pro-life activities within in their schools or community setting.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be a highschool student in grade 11 or 12
- Submit one letter of reference from a school staff member or community representative
- Submit a personal outline (follow instruction on application)
- Submit an essay of approximately 1200 words
- Submit required documents on time